Friday, December 7, 2012

Memory Pillows




I've been wanting to do these pillows for a long time and finally just got into the right emotional space to do them. I have three of them pictured here, but there are actually a couple of others in similar designs. The green one is the first one I made and have placed the photos of both of my children who have died in the locket. The locket fits in a pocket on the back. This one is for my son. The others have photos determined by the person receiving them.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Betsy, I hadn't realized you lost your children. I understand both how hard it would to create these memory pillows, and how hard not to.
    Hugs, Aryd'ell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aryd'ell. It's been a hard journey, but I'm doing better and my daughter's light shines on...

      Delete
    2. Thanks Aryd'ell. It's been a hard journey, but I'm doing better and my daughter's light shines on...

      Delete